Heh. I'm not working today.
On MC. bluek. Yup..yup..free from parents' phonecalls...
Don't worry my colleague gonna handle that for me...khekkekke
The flu bug is here again and my nose is damn red now.
I'm going to the doctor soon...
Anyway, just wanna share with you guys that my mum is such a sweetie..
Awww.....I know whose mums don't rite...
But before this she had been criticising me like hell..
yeah she thought that by critising I would improve myself..
Like W.T.Fish!
And I've been telling my gd friends that my mum don't love me at all...
The last time she actually brings me down until I don't dare to face the world..yeah that bad.
But what happened yesterday was so damn touching, i tell ya...
She actually bring for me a warm water and some medicine for me to eat while I was chatting on the msn.
And not only that, she actually 'suap' for me the medicine after sooo many years.....
and I was like "aper kene deni? suddenly je baik gilerr" oopsss....sorry for the word "gilerr", bu..
slalu kutuk2 orang and tak peduli whether i'm sick or i'm gonna die.
Thanks mum...You're the best!
I know that all this while now she's only trying to improve myself and.......
I know you love me....Yes...thanks for being there when I need you....
You're the most supportive and loving mum i've ever had.......
I always pray hard that I will go first before her cause I don't think this world will be meaningful without a lovely mum, like you...
Woah...so emo leh me......
ok ok enough of that...
I just finished online shopping and I bought 40 bucks worth of earrings.....yeah yeah..JUST EARRINGS.....
After I cut short my hair, I've not been wearing any since then...
cause I always thought that earrings don't look nice on short hair...
but my assumption was wrong, indeed it looks nicer on shorter hair...yeah....
Woohoo....earrings SPREE.....